COMPREHENSIVE SERVICING OF INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
Minimize shut-downs, extend lifetime of your technologies, optimize processes and save internal costs for robot maintenance. Our specialized team of service engineers is at your disposal 24 hours a day, and is ready to help you with preventive maintenance as well as response to emergency situations. We offer servicing of robots Mitsubishi Electric and various PLC and HMI platforms (Siemens, Mitsubishi Electric, Rockwell Automation, Omron and others).
Quick response means faster elimination of defect which results in lower shut-down costs. Benefit from ADVANTAGES OF OUR SERVICING AGREEMENT:
- availability 24 hours a day, including holidays and Sundays
- arrival time of our servicing engineer guaranteed
- arrival not later than 4 hours from the report received on hot line
- access to the technical support portal with updated documentation and software
- advantageous rates
WHAT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CAN SOLVE:
- complete servicing and software modifications to various PLC and HMI platforms and related components
- systems-based control and performance measurement
- notification of inspection points and prevention of future shutdown
- comprehensive servicing of controls of various types of technologies
- maintenance outsourcing
- precautionary inspections including thermal imaging and improved maintenance system
We can administer and diagnose robots by Mitsubishi, Siemens, Fanuc, Kuka, Omron and other producers also remotely. That way you save costs for intervention of the service engineer and you have the guarantee of faster response to the defect.
- defects diagnostics and replacement of components if necessary,
- preventive inspections,
- movement optimization (process acceleration, reduced wear and tear),
- improved maintenance system (monitoring of operating hours, lubrication plan etc.)
AUTOMATIC CALIBRATION OF ROBOTS
Do you need to shorten the machine downtime or re-teach the robot the trajectory of movement? Take advantage of our automatic robot calibration and reduce your operating costs for technology service. Manual calibration takes about 2 hours of work for the programmer, automatic calibration is completed within 15 minutes. More information.
WE HAVE THE MOST EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS
WHO WILL CARE FOR YOU
We are serviced by robots and PLCs by a dedicated team of service technicians who are specially trained and have many years of experience in robotics and automation.
They are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on our hotline and will guide you through the entire process so that your losses due to downtime are as small as possible.
Of course, there is language skills for the case when colleagues do not speak Czech "on the spot".