iKARIERA jobfair for students will take place online this year, popular competition for tablet will be
ONLINE THIS YEAR
Meeting university students at job fairs and recruitment events is one of our favorite and traditional events. Many of our future co-workers came across our company here. Job fair and recruitment event iKariéra of BUT (Brno University of Technology) organized by international student organization IAESTE has grown on us. We have been to the job fair in Brno several times and we liked it owing to the opportunities to meet many enthusiastic young technicians. With a bit of nostalgia and great determination we were watching videos taken at the last two years of the fair while trying to figure out how to do it in 2021.
At any rate, we are happy that this year the event can be held in the online format. Following the past year we would love to start meeting one another face to face. We miss it a lot. We have come to realize how important meetings face to face and smiles of other people are. On the other hand, we learnt how to communicate and be in touch online, we managed to solve technical issues and have overcome some of our personal barriers in front of a camera. And because being online has its own advantages, we are going to offer some extras:
- Faculties of electrical engineering in Prague, Brno, Plzeň and Zlín will join
- Professional competition FIND ERROR IN PLC AND WIN A TABLET will offer remote access via Teamviewer
- There will be two competitions this year, to join the other one you only need to visit our stall at the fair and follow the instructions to register for the event: SEND YOUR CV AND JOIN THE SMART WATCH DRAW.
- The prize draw will be live at 04:00 p.m
The event where you can win a tablet will use Mitsubishi Electric demo-sets. You will get a remote access and your task will be to find an error in the PLC Mitsubishi program in the development environment of GX Works3 and GT Designer. The competition will be hosted by Jirka Klimeš, our technical leader from Automation Academy, and Jana Lázničková, our club of electrical engineering graduate, a student of automation at BUT who has been cooperating with our company for several years. The smart watch draw for our students will be hosted by our recruitment officer Simona Lázničková.
We have prepared amazing prizes for the second and third places this year again, cell phone Motorola Moto E7 Power, smart watch Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite (Black) and a power-bank, which were supplied by our partner company Mitsubishi Electric.
TABLET COMPETITION PRICE
- price: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 TABLET 10.1
- price: Motorola Moto E7 MOBILE PHONE
- price: POWER BANK + FLASH DISK 32 GB
SMART WATCH COMPETITION PRICES
- price: SMART WATCH Samsung
- price: SMART WATCH Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite (Black)
- price: SMART BLOCK HITE Watches DISK 32 GB
Another novelty of the fair this year will be a live stream of our colleague Honza Vašíček directly from a building site. Honza is the technical leader for software at the intra-logistics department that is now experiencing another wave of growth and is looking for new colleagues. PLC programmer job is not only about sitting at your computer. It is also about rebooting technologies of end operators all over the world. How does it look and how is it done? Students will learn more during live streams directly from the building site.
You can look forward to meeting our business leaders, specialists and human resources officers at the stall during the fair. This year we are filling many interesting vacancies suitable for graduates in electrical fields. We are offering positions of designers and programmers of automation in logistics and food industry.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR GRADUATES IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING! Are you the ones?
- Have you finished your secondary technical school or your university studies in the electrical field?
- Are you looking for a job and do you want to work for a company which offers more than a job?
- Do you know that there is a lot to learn and do you want to be part of a team that will help you with all that?
Do not hesitate and contact us!